Advertising On Quora
Why advertise on Quora?
Quora enables your organization to
Text Ad Specs
- Business name
- Headline text up to 65 characters in length
- Description text up to 105 characters in length
- Desired call to action (CTA) such as Learn More, Sign Up, and more
- A display URL next to the CTA
- The landing page URL
Image Ad Specs
- Includes everything from the Text Ad specs •Accepted image formats are PNG and JPG
- Brand logo displayed as a circle. Recommended min image size is 500 x 500 pixels
- Hero image. Aspect ratio is 16:9. Recommended min image size is 600 x 335 pixels
Promoted Answers Specs
- Business name
- The answer URL
- Topic Targeting: Question and answer pages are grouped into topics on Quora. Target the topics relevant to your business to reach your target audiences.
- Keyword Targeting: Provide a list of keywords that are relevant to your product or service. Target questions that match the keywords provided.
- Question Targeting: Have your ad show up on specific questions pages of your choice.
- Website Traffic Audience Targeting: Create an audience based on traffic to your website. Target (or retarget) that audience of website users.
- Lookalike Audience Targeting: Create an audience based on an existing audience in the Quora Ads Manager.
- List Match Audience Targeting: Create an audience based off a list of email addresses to tailor campaigns towards a customized audience.
- Interest Targeting: Target users on Quora who have demonstrated recent engagement (such as questions read, upvotes) with certain topics.
- Keyword History Targeting: Retarget users by keywords they’ve viewed before. • Question History Targeting: Retarget users who visited specific questions in the past.
- Broad Targeting: Reach the broadest audience possible on Quora. Quora will automatically target your ad across the Quora audience.
- Location: Ads can be targeted by country, state, city, zip codes, or Nielsen® DMA® (Designated Market Areas) regions.
- Platform & Browser: Ads can be tagged by device type (desktop and/or mobile), by mobile platforms (iOS and/or Android), and by desktop browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and/or other browsers).
- Email: Ads can be placed in Quora Digest Emails.
- Demographic: Ads can be targeted to all genders or specific genders (female, male, and/or unknown).
Ads currently appear on question pages, topic pages, a user’s feed on Quora, and Quora digest emails.
The number of ads on a page is relative to the amount of content and number of answers on the page. Question pages with more content will often be eligible for more ads than question pages with less content.
With Quora Ads, advertisers have the ability to use Contextual Targeting, Audience Targeting, Behavioral Targeting, and Broad Targeting. This ability to target ads based on both content and people unlocks several valuable use cases for advertisers for both narrow and broad reach campaigns.